Huwebes, Abril 25, 2013

Derek Ramsay,kinumpirmang wala na si Baron Geisler sa cast ng Kidlat



Baron Geisler

     Dating gumaganap na kontrabida ni Kidlat bilang si Vincent si Baron Geisler. Napag-alaman ng PEP na wala na talaga si Baron sa Kidlat.

     “It looks like it, you know,” pagsisiguro ni Derek Ramsay.

     “But we won’t forget what he did for the show, you know. Binigyan niya ng justice yung character niya.

     “It’s unfortunate that there are things that happened that management decided to you know, take him off the show.

     “But you know, I know there’s a tsismis na may nagkasuntukan, it’s not true, it was just all blown out of proportion.

     “Baron never physically hurt anyone on the set, and it’s not true na I took him out of the show.”

     May balita kasing lumabas na si Derek ang nagpatanggal kay Baron sa Kidlat.

     “Hindi ako ganoon—kahit si Baron ang kausapin ninyo.

     “I still talk to Baron, I haven’t spoken to him lately, but I always told him that he can give me a call if ever he needs anything.”




credits to: pep.ph

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Tweets by @tv5fanatic