Huwebes, Abril 25, 2013

Baron Geisler,Johnny Depp ng Pilipinas ayon kay Derek Ramsay

Baron Geisler

    Nanghihinayang ba si Derek sa mga artistang katulad ni Baron, na mahusay sana kaya lamang ay nasasangkot sa kung anu-anong kaguluhan?

     “He’s... I said this before, I think he’s the Johnny Depp of the Philippines—he’s a brilliant actor, he just needs guidance.

     “I tried to help him but you can only, you know, you know, lead the giraffe to the water, you cannot force it to drink… Right?

     “So I was there, I opened up my house, myself.

     “I asked him to stay with me and my family over Christmas, he chose to not to do that.

     “And, you know I’m his friend, I’ll be there if he needs to call me, he can call me.

     “But, yeah, it’s sad coz he has that wonderful talent and sana malabanan  niya yung demon na nilalabanan niya…

     “Sana ma-overcome niya yung demon na yun and we’ll see him back.

     “You know, Robert Downey, Jr. did it.

     “I think what we should do, we should all help him you know, I think we should really…”




credits to: pep.ph

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Tweets by @tv5fanatic